- All of our physiotherapy modalities have been used by all types of medical professionals and chiropractors for decades now.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
How Can Massage Be Medically Beneficial?
Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management. The experienced, professional therapists at our Northville Massage clinic will provide exceptional care and will design an effective customized massage treatment to address your individual needs.
More Americans are turning to therapeutic massage treatment to provide relaxation, relieve tension associated with the daily stresses of their busy lives, or simply to help maintain good health and achieve a balanced lifestyle. Oh, and let's not forget how great it feels to be treated by a professional massage therapist.
There are many health benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
- Relieves Stress
- Encourages Relaxation
- Improves Posture
- Improves Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Manage Pain
- Relaxes Muscles
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Relieves Tension-Related Headaches
- Strengthens The Immune System
- Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Improves Rehabilitation After Injury
Recent scientific research also proves that massage therapy increases immune function, decreases stress levels and reduces recovery time in many medical conditions including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Circulatory Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders